123 HP com setup 3830 : HP Officejet 3830 Setup Guide
If you are looking for the right method for 123 HP com setup officejet 3830, then we are here o help you. In this article, we will tell you and guide you with everything about 123 HP com setup 3830. This guide is especially for 123 HP com setup 3830 installation, 3831, 3832, 3833, 3834, 3835, DeskJet Ink Advantage 3835, 3836, 3838, DeskJet Ink Advantage Ultra 5738, 5739 All-in-One printers. Setting a printer for the first time is not an easy task but you can do it all on your own if you carefully follow the instructions given below. The steps are simple and for your convenience, we have explained all the steps in lucid language.
In order to set up a printer for the first time, first, you have to remove all the packaging materials, connect the power cable, install the ink cartridges, and then finally, you will have to load paper into the input tray.
Before starting with 123 HP com setup officejet 3830, one important point to note here is that in case you are looking for the printer software, you have to go to the below-mentioned links:
- Printer software for 123 HP com setup 3830 printers: http://123.HP.com/DJ3830
- Printer software for the 123 HP com setup 3830 installation printers: http://123.HP.com/OJ3830
- Printer software for the HP DeskJet Ink Advantage Ultra 5730 printers: http://123.HP.com/DJ5730
So without further ado, let us dive straight into the step-by-step guide on 123 HP setup 3830:
123 HP Setup 3830 Guide : Step-by-Step
Step 1: Unpack the printer from the box
- The first and foremost step is to remove the printer from the box. You have to remove all the tapes, stickers, and the rest of the packing materials from the printer.
- You also need to remove all tape and packing materials from the outside of the printer. Then you have to open the exterior door.
- Now, remove the tape and packaging material from under the ink cartridge access door.
- The next step is to open the ink cartridge access door. Now you have to remove the tape and packing materials from inside the printer.
- Finally, after following the above-mentioned steps, you need to close the ink cartridge access door, and then also close the exterior door.
Step 2: Connect the power cord, go to www.123.HP.com setup 3830 and then set the language, country/region, time, and date
- Now you need to connect the power cord and then turn on the printer. In the end, you have to enter your localization settings.
- You have to connect the power cord to the rear of the printer, and then you need to plug the other end of the power cord into an electrical outlet.
- You have to press the Power button to turn the printer on.
- You will see the Language menu displaying in the printer control panel.
- You have to pick the language you are comfortable with. All you need to do is to touch your preferred language and then tap on the Yes to confirm your choice.
- Next, the Country/Region menu appears on the printer control panel.
- Pick the region or country where you based by touching on the specific country/region. You then need to tap on the option of Yes to confirm your choice.
- Now, you will the Date/Time menu displaying on the printer control panel.
- You have to select the date, and then touch on the option of Next.
- Finally, select the time and then tap on the option of Done.
Step 3: Install the ink cartridges for 123 HP com setup 3830 windows driver updater.
- Now, you have to install the HP ink cartridges that came along with your printer in the box.
- You have to open the exterior door, and then finally the ink cartridge door.
- The printer carriage will move to the centre of the printer.
- You can continue only after the printer is still. You need to wait until the printer is silent, then only you can proceed with the next step.
- Now, you need to remove one of the ink cartridges from its package. You have to be quite careful while doing so. Careful to touch only the black plastic on the ink cartridge.
- Now, you can remove the protective tape.
During the 123 HP DJ 3830 setup, keep one cautionary warning in mind: Remember not to touch the copper-colored contacts or the ink nozzles. Also, do not replace the protective tape on the contacts. If there is a slightest of mistake in handling these parts, then it can result in clogs, ink failure, and bad electrical connections.
- Now, you need to slide the new ink cartridge at a slight upward angle into the empty slot, after which you have to gently push up on the ink cartridge until it snaps into place.
- In the next step, you have to insert the tri-color ink cartridge () into the left slot.
- Next, insert the black ink cartridge into the right slot.
- You have to repeat these steps in order to install the other ink cartridge.
- Now you can close the ink cartridge access door, and also close the exterior door.
Step 4: Load paper into the input tray for 123 HP setup HP officejet 3830.
- You have to load plain white paper in the input tray. This should be done after you unpack the printer from the box.
- Now raise the input tray.
- You have to slide the paper width guide all the way to the left.
- Now, load plain white paper into the input tray. You need to slide the stack of paper down until it stops.
- Remember to slide the paper width guide to the right until it stops at the edge of the paper.
- Never attempt to push the paper width guide so far that it binds the paper.
- Now, you have to pull out the output tray, and then raise the tray extender.
Step 5: Align the ink cartridges for the 123.HP.com setup en francais 3830.
- Aligning the ink cartridges is quite important. Why? Well, it is important to achieve the best quality of the print.
- After you have loaded the paper, you have to tap on the option of OK, after which the printer automatically prints an alignment page.
NOTE: One thing which you need to keep in mind here is that the printer only prints an alignment page automatically when new ink cartridges are installed.
- Now, lift the scanner lid.
- You have to place the alignment page with the print side down on the scanner glass. Now you have to position it according to the engraved guides around the glass.
- In the next step, you can close the scanner lid.
- Now, tap on the option of OK to scan the page and hence, complete the ink cartridge alignment.
Step 6: Install the printer software
Finally, after following all the above-mentioned steps in detail, your HP printer hardware is now set up and you can easily install the printing software. Do not try to connect your printer to the computer until you have been instructed to do so in the printing software.